Servings: 6-8 Prep Time: 20 mins Cook Time: 8-10 mins Difficulty: Medium
This recipe may seem complicated because of the amount of ingredients, but it’s easy! This would be a great lunch to make with the kids, or simple to serve as a main dish for your next barbecue.
Fresh Parsley: Myricetin is a flavonol in parsley that has been evaluated for its success in the treatment and prevention of diabetes. Myricetin has also shown to have chemopreventive effects on skin cancer.
Greek Yogurt: This type of yogurt contains a strong amount of protein which helps you to feel full for longer periods of time. The full feelings Greek yogurt produces can help with weight loss efforts. 
Cucumber: Cucumbers are 95% water and contain important electrolytes which help to sustain hydration. They also contain high levels of cucurbitacins which are nutrients that may help restrict cancer cells from surviving in the body.
Spinach: These greens contains high amounts of chlorophyll and carotenoids which have anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties and can help promote healthy eye-sight. 
Garlic: This bulb is full of antioxidants and a daily dose of garlic could benefit your immune system. When you feel a cold coming on, try using garlic to help fight off the possible effects of a cold.
Avocados: Avocados are high in fiber and are great for assisting in weight loss. The fiber, both soluble and insoluble, helps the digestive system to run smoothly. Soluble fiber also helps you feel full for longer amounts of time. 
For the chicken:
- 2 lbs. organic free-range chicken breasts, trimmed and pounded if too thick to fit comfortably on a sandwich (We used tenders because those were the only free-range option, but breasts would be better)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 generous glugs of balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 tablespoons raw honey
- 5 drops each Lemon and Basil essential oils
- 4 drops Marjoram essential oil
- 2 drops Cilantro essential oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
For the spread:
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh herbs (We used the above mentioned parsley, basil, marjoram, cilantro)
- 4 oz Greek yogurt (or you could use an extra avocado instead)
- 1 avocado, skinned and pitted
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- Small glug of red wine vinegar
- 4-6 drops Lemon essential oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the sandwich:
- 6-8 brioche rolls or some other buttery, soft bread (Although we shot the recipe with ciabatta, we found the combination to be dry and lacking flavor)
- 1 English cucumber, sliced thinly
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- Put chicken in a container or plastic bag. Add the rest of the”for the chicken” ingredients to make a marinade. Let marinate for at least three hours, or overnight.
- In a food processor or blender, add the garlic and herbs and pulse until chopped. Then add avocado, Greek yogurt, raw honey, red wine vinegar, Lemon essential oil, and salt and pepper. Process until the mixture is combined. There should be darling little herby flecks.
- Grill chicken on a hot grill rack for 8-10 minutes, or until chicken loses its pink color and reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Let chicken stand for at least five minutes. In the meantime, cut the rolls and get ready to build your sandwiches.
- Put spread onto both the top and bottom halves of the roll. Layer spinach on the bottom, then chicken, then cucumber. Eat up and get your goddess glow on!