P.S. Tangerine is currently available for a limited time in our Sunsational Flavor’s Kit, so make sure to grab one before it’s gone!
2 cups baking soda
1 cup salt
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup liquid castile soap (any scent)
15 drops Tangerine
15 drops Spearmint
1. Combine baking soda and salt into bowl.
2. Add castile soap and essential oil into mixture.
3. Add water 1 tablespoon at a time while stirring with hands until it forms into the consistency of “damp sand”. It should stay together when you press it together. If you add too much water just add some more baking soda and salt until the consistency is right.
4. Pack mixture tightly into a small silicone mold. If you don’t have a silicone mold, just grab a tablespoon measurement device and scoop packed spoonfuls onto parchment paper.
5. Let mixture dry for 24 hours or until hard.
6. Put into glass jar and use the next time you do dishes! Just place 1-2 refreshers into the garbage disposal and turn it on. You will immediately smell the refreshing and cleansing aroma.